Lunch with the Sinister Sisters

There they are, my favourite immoral immortals! Hello ladies! Thanks so much for all joining Brian and I for a quick lunch today. Yeah yeah, pick any chair, except I’ve saved this one beside me for you Narcissa dear. I’ve gone ahead and ordered some of the new appetizers I’d like us to review. Yes I know, all work and all play when I’m around! Oh here comes the lad to take the orders, go ahead and we’ll chat after. 

<Voices speaking in succession>

Great choice Miss Portia, I was eyeing that pig's head meal too, doesn't the lobster gravy sound de-lish? Okay, right, thanks Brian, so for our mortal souls listening in, I am having lunch with the talented Sinister Sisters as I affectionately call them, who are each in charge of a respective torture city that our newly damned souls get sorted into. You mortals like to call them the Seven Deadly Sins, although the only thing deadly here is Narcissa's stunning beehive hairdo. Yes I do see, the murder hornets just add to the effect! So, I try to meet with each of you every month to go over your realm of misery, any new exciting additions, problems with current residents, and the like. I've trusted you all completely for a million years, and know you always strive to make our souls have the worst suffering, which you all know I so appreciate!

<Laughing>

It's not often we can all get together, but I thought we needed a meal to kick-start 2021! Congratulations again on all the successes we had in 2020, it was such a banner year! Thanks to its success in its first year too, we are continuing the new suggestion box in the Sulfur City lunchroom. Let's fill it up again with completely awful ideas for 2021! Brian and I wanted to give a special callout for the best idea of 2020 that spawned so much misery on Earth... Can we give a round of applause for Portia and her brilliant idea to have a deadly virus born from a mortal's meal? Love it!

<Clapping and laughing>

Plus of all the carriers to have a global pandemic start from, I'm totally thrilled that you brought my beloved bats back to the forefront! And all of you helped make a simple dream a reality with your projected greed, anger, laziness and sadness on the mortals! Truly inspiring. Oh, yes and there's a new appetizer here on the table somewhere of stuffed bats that I think would be just dastardly with a pinch of crushed snake skin on top, so make sure you try it and give your feedback to Brian here. 

<Laughing and talking>

I have a few more honourable mentions, but honestly in a year where we took the mentality of "no bad idea is a bad idea!", everything you guys came up with was enacted upstairs with my thanks! Our little ball of anger, the lovely Miss Aeron suggested we start a small fire in the outback in 2019, and has since tied it into "tweets from Trump" in 2020, and every lie the family gave fanned a new fire pocket somewhere in the world. It was quite the show at the beginning of 2020, and I think we'll try continuing it through 2021. In her honour, we have a plate of spicy spider legs to try -- Here Brian, pass this around. Then our Terrible Twins Raven and Invidia tag-teamed an idea that we rolled out to perfection, pure panic at the supermarkets fueled by envy and possession, hah! I think it was your influence Raven, our Mistress of Greed that had the toilet paper run out? Brilliant. Some of my favourite suggestion cards from the Hellions suggested locusts, Ebola and the murder hornets, and another card just said "Screw up Elon Musk". Yes it was the kind of year I'll be honoured to discuss at the next year-in-recap board meeting, so thank you again. 

<Laughing and agreements>

I see our lunch has arrived. Wow Miss Aergia your Pork n' Brains looks wonderfully disgusting, will you save me a bite? Hah, anyways enjoy and here's to 2021!

<Plates banging and talking>